• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
|BODY LENGTH (inches)||CHEST WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|
|S||27 ¼||19 ¼||8 ⅛|
|M||28 ¼||20 ½||8 ½|
|L||29 ⅛||21 ¾||8 ⅞|
|XL||29 ⅞||22 ¾||8 ⅞|
|2XL||30 ¾||24||9 ¼|
What is natural wine?
Natural wine is wine made with minimal intervention from the winemaker, using organically or biodynamically grown grapes and without the addition of chemicals or additives such as sulfites. The result is a wine that is unique, expressive, and often has a more complex and nuanced flavor profile than conventional wines. Natural wine is also often associated with sustainable and ethical farming practices, making it a popular choice for those interested in environmentally friendly and socially responsible products.